The General Terms and Conditions of the Tresorroom regulate the use of the service of the Ölyüs Tamas, Nagy Monika GbR, in the following text also as “Tresorroom”, “we”, “our”, “us” etc. The Tresorroom operates room systems in which the participants can be locked, they can left the rooms in 60 minutes by solving of hints hidden in these rooms. The game is to be played in a group of 2 to a maximum of 7 people. The participants agree, that use our rooms at their own risk! The Tresorroom assumes no liability for any damage to health or materials, resulting from non-observance of the rules or negligence of the users. In case of emergency (fire) visitors must follow the instructions of our staff. We remove the persons who violate the rules with immediate effect from the program location. Paying can be on the spot in cash, banc card, credit card, wire transfer or PayPal (in Euro). The tresors and tresordoors owned by Tresorroom are all original, unique, antique and high-value banking equipment. Therefore, we strongly urge you to keep this with the utmost care and caution when using them in the game and all the keys leave in locks after use!
The person making the reservation must be above 16 years of age. A booking is valid if you enter real contact information (name, email address and phone number) and the booking is active in our system (not deleted, canceled, deactivated). Personal data and photos, videos made by us will be treated confidentially. A reservation can be canceled free 12 hours before the beginning of the game. If you cancel your reservation less than 12 hours before the start of the game, you will be charged with 50 Euros for data processing costs. If you don´t appear on the program at a pre-agreed date, you will be obliged to pay the full value of the booking. So please cancel your reservation as soon as possible. If you are booking or paying a reservation with voucher, please note the expiration date on the voucher and use it before the expiration date. The presence of your voucher must be notified to the organizers before entering the program.
It is forbidden in the whole area of Tresorroom:
- to enter under the age of 12 in the programs. Under the age of 16, only with parental supervision.
- to enter under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- to smoke, electric cigarette to smoke or any fire to light.
- to enter with any kind of vehicle or means of transport.
- to enter for sick people. Only healthy persons can be admitted to enter – our staff may refuse to allow visitors to enter the program if they experience the opposite.
- to enter with any kind of animal.
- to tort or causing any kind of damage or harm. If damage occurs in the equipment (furniture, carpets, accessories, decorations, other equipment) the group is obliged to pay the damage.
- thievery. We will report to the police in case of any theft.
to enter with phones, or any kind of high-value items, the use of safety deposit box is compulsory. We will not be liable for any items, not placed in safety box.
- to record any kind of picture, sound or video. If a visitor has violated the copyright protection clause, that he /she has used the device to capture image, sound or video at the location of the program, he/she must pay 3,000 Euros.
- to enter with food or drinks.
- to bring dangerous objects or materials to health or phisical integrity (including a licensed weapon too).
- wait more at the reception room, than the time required by the booking group before and after the game.
If the participants comply with all policy and rules, the Tresorroom’s operator and staff are required to take the program to the best of their ability and to help the group in case of any problem. Before issuing the program, visitors will sign their approval with the rules listed above. If you do not agree with them, you can not take part in the game.